10.05.2007

Weighing In: Stirrup Pants


from: "betsy" [betsareoff@AQoT.com]
sent: Thu 10/4/2007 7:46pm
reply-to: betsareoff@AQoT.com
to: "phat tony" [phatty@AQoT.com]
cc:
subject: Armageddon (and not the movie)
attachments: img


Dammit I'm at Bloomingdale's and they're going to force me to write about stirrup pants.

-b.


from: "phat tony"
[phatty@AQoT.com]
sent: Thu 10/4/2007 7:52pm
reply-to: phatty@AQoT.com
to: "betsy" [betsareoff@AQoT.com]
cc:
subject: RE: Armageddon (and not the movie)


Oh jesus... next thing you're going to tell me is that they have a
huge display with wooden jewelry and applique holiday sweaters... I
mean, how much more "elementary school teacher" can you get?


from: "betsy"
[betsareoff@AQoT.com]
sent: Thu 10/4/2007 8:01pm
reply-to: betsareoff@AQoT.com
to: "phat tony" [phatty@AQoT.com]
cc:
subject: RE: RE:Armageddon (and not the movie)


Not quite but they've chosen to display said pants alongside an assortment
of short-sleeved turtlenecks. It feels like 1988 in here I'm getting itchy,
I have to go.

No comments: