6.05.2008

Bromance


Brody Jenner: Hey Dude
Kevin Federline-Spears: Yo yo Brody, what's happening?
BroJ: Oh nothing man, just trying to get up in that reality show limelight as my own person. I just signed a deal with MTV to do my own show called Bromance. FINALLY, I can get out of the long Lauren Conrad shadow.
KevFed: I feel you dude. I've been trying to get out of the wife's shadow fo'eva.
BroJ: Don't you mean ex-wife?
KevFed: Whatever, she's still the ball and chain weighing me down. Why can't I go to rehab? Where is the paparazzi when I go shopping at Ed Hardy? Where are my record sales? Popozao.
BroJ: Gesundheit, I think you could probably go to rehab if you really wanted to.
KevFed: Ugh, she just makes me so mad. No one's letting me perform at the Music Video Awards drunk with no rehearsals. No one says boo when I shave my head.
BroJ: Well, at least you've got that Asian inspired shirt.
KevFed: Yeah, I like yours too. Lightning! It's like Fire. Bold choice man, bold choice.
BroJ: Oh look! I think we're being photographed. It's the shirts man, I think it's finally working!

No comments: