12.28.2007

Whining Over Wine: Episode One

There's Nothing I Hate More Than Skin Tight Jeans

B: There's nothing I hate more than skin tight jeans. I mean, it's not something that you'd think you'd need to say... It's sort of obvious that it would look bad, right, but somehow, you keep running into it.

PH: I have issues with the comfort level of the thing. I mean, maybe I'm not the average guy on the street, but tight tight tight jeans screams hell no to me.

B: And for girls, how do you look at yourself in a dressing room mirror, where you already look fatter than what you are, and you say these skinny jeans are a good idea.

PH: Sometimes, those mirrors are there to give you perspective when we aren't in the room. But let's face it.. we don't want to be there, anyway.

B: I think this goes for clingy fabrics. in general... when you put clothes on your body, you shouldn't be able to see the rolls. I mean, everyone has some fat or whatever, and you know, we're okay with it, but the clothes on your body, make no mistake, are meant to camoflauge. Do people not understand this? Otherwise, we'd just be walking around naked all day.

PH: We all have that lady we work with. Babe, your clothes don't fit. And you know, they never did. My bad.

No comments: