3.07.2008

Whining Over Wine: Episode Two

Bravo TV: How Far the Mighty Are Falling...

Betsy: yo yo
Phat Tony: hey stranger
PH: how've you been?
PH: And speaking of one's current emotional state, and thus media stimuli that will inevitably affect such state... how ridiculous does that new Bravo dance show sound? So ridiculous, basically because Elizabeth Berkley is the host.
PH: I mean, is she the best they could do?
B: oh god yeah
PH: And did you see her try to do a dance move/dance pose in the previews?
B: oh god no
PT: Her pose looked like her dance experience was limited to Greek Week dance team and Cardio Striptease. And yeah, sure... Showgirls.
B: mmm, P-Tone, this could be THE new justin bobby... We must watch this show
PH: Obviously.
B: I mean, greek week dance team that is a pretty spot on reference
PH: I don't think I had uttered those words since college UNTIL I saw her.
PH: I mean, there's something very real and disturbing when sorority girls have that blind sort of self-confidence...
like, they're amazing dancers because last weekend, their sorority sisters totally cleared the floor at barn dance.
B: Are there any promo pics for this show yet... let me check
PH: There have to be.
B: Here's the Bravo website, I'm not seeing anything great on google ...
PH: And another thing... what kind of excessive name is that? It seriously made sense to them to combine the names of borderline tired dance-themed movies and Paula Abdul's mid90's dance mix CD = New Bravo reality show title?!
B: blog this immediately

No comments: