1.28.2008

M. Anthony Collection


Hi, I'm Marc Anthony and I'm here to tell you about my new line of menswear. Do you ever have those occasions where you need to jet around town at top speeds yet still maintain the winning good looks of one of Latin America's most renowned vocalists? Do you not yet know how to incorporate mesh into all aspects of your wardrobe? Are you looking for a healthy cross between warm-up pants and a tuxedo? Look no further because I have created this line in response to the needs of you, my loyal fans. Pick up the phone and order right now and I'll even include an autographed copy of my limited edition Marc Anthony: Guide to Style featuring such chapters as "Shiny Shoes, All the Time," and "Really Long Jackets Make You Look Taller, I Promise." Don't wait, operators are standing by.

No comments: