4.22.2008

Kris Kross will make you Jump Jump

Phat Tony: Hey Gurrrrl.
Betsy: what's happening?
PT: Absolutely everything. I was just standing in line at Starbucks waiting for my tall, non-fat, extra-caramel, caramel macchiato when I realized that women have been wearing a lot of jumpers lately.
B: jumpers like an Anglophile's sweater or jumpers like when we were 5?
PT: Jumpers like when we were 5.
PT: I mean granted, most of them have worn it under a suit jacket in some sort of semblance of professional-wear but I just keep thinking why is this necessary? I mean, how are you comfortable removing that jacket when you have something like THAT underneath. I mean, regardless of the color of the garment it skews towards the juvenile.
B: Perhaps something like this?
PT: Haha, maybe not entirely that bad but seriously not good either.
B: yeah, I don't really get jumpers, I mean, they got semi-trendy for 5 minutes 3 years ago and the fact that people are still wearing them is really pathetic
PT: True that.

No comments: